La Panza Ranch is a 14,750± acre ranch in San Luis Obispo County, California. The ranch represents a unique opportunity to acquire a turnkey, multifaceted holding, that includes an active cattle and agricultural operation. There is an expansive family compound of the highest quality, a 280± acre high-density olive grove, cattle pastures, alfalfa, hay, and recreational land. The acquisition includes a state-of-the-art olive oil mill.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
• Tuesday, April 12th at 11:00 am Pacific Time
• Held Onsite at the Primary Residence
• Wednesday, March 16th & March 30th from 10:00am to 12:00 noon Pacific Time
• Private showings are available by appointment
Verifiable proof of financial capability will be required to visit the property and attend the auction.
Offered in cooperation with Lance Dore of California Outdoor Properties.
Click here for additional property information.
• Check back often for updates.
• 14,750± Deeded Acres
• 3,300± Acres of BLM Leased Land
• 51 Certified Parcels Enrolled in the Williamson Act Contract
• 280± Acre High-density Olive Grove (202,865 Trees)
• Utilities include Electricity, Phone and Cellular Service
• Over 50 Wells, Three Reservoirs, Natural Springs, and San Luis Creek
• Located in San Luis Obispo County, CA
• Improvements include:
• Main Hacienda with Detached Garage - 5,500 square feet
• Bunk House - 4,400 square feet
• Guest House - 2,000 square feet
• Foreman's Office - 1,800 square feet
• Ranch Office - 1,600 square feet
• Hay Barns - 12,500 square feet
• Olive Mill, including processing equipment - 12,500 square feet
La Panza Ranch offers a variety of unique and diverse terrain from level agricultural lands to mountain vistas bordering the Padres National Forest. There are a variety of rolling meadows, valleys, rock formations, and treed mountain slopes. San Juan Creek runs through the property and is fed by three smaller tributaries.
La Panza Ranch has historically served as a substantial cattle ranch. Today, cattle operations are supplemented by farming alfalfa and grain hay, and olives. The olives are used to produce the owners award-winning signature La Panza Ranch Olive Oils. The orchard consists of 280± acres of super high-density olives of three different varieties: Arbequina, Arbosana, and Koroneiki—which they use to blend in their signature oils. The process is all on-site which ensures the freshest and highest quality products, from orchard to table.
The acquisition includes all farm improvements and implements, a state-of-the-art olive oil mill, inventory, and furnishings, as well as the highly regarded La Panza Olive Oil brand.