The Whitmire Ranch, formerly known as the Historic Washington Ranch, is 470± acres of rolling grassland dotted with hundreds of mature pecan and oak trees. The ranch is well-equipped as either a cattle or horse estate. The property will be auctioned in 4 tracts and combinations ranging from 20± acre home to 318± acre executive estate with extensive horse facilities.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Tuesday, September 17th at 10:00am CT
Held at the WinStar World Casino & Resort
Convention Center Junior Ballroom D
777 Casino Ave., Thackerville, OK 73459
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DATES HAVE BEEN ADDED:
Sunday, September 15th from 2:00 to 5:00pm
Monday, September 16th from 2:00 to 5:00pm
Agents are available to perspective purchasers at any time by appointment.
In cooperation with Harrigan Land Company.
Just the Facts
Click Here for additional property information.
- 470± acres between Dallas & Oklahoma City
- Offered in 4 tracts and combinations
- Historic 8,500± square foot Cattleman’s Castle, guest house, apartment, and pool house
- Two horse barns, indoor riding arena, outdoor arena, and more
- Year-round creek, several ponds and rolling terrain
- Bass fishing, whitetail deer and turkey
The Whitmire Ranch features the best of rural Oklahoma yet is remarkably accessible. It lies only miles from Interstate 35, 90 miles from Fort Worth, TX and 120 miles from Oklahoma City, OK. The boating and fishing magnet of Lake Texoma and the state’s largest casino and resort, the WinStar are only minutes away.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 318± acres
- Historic 8,500± square foot Cattlemen’s Castle
- Four car garage and two apartments
- Three bedroom, four bath guest house
- Pool house
- Horse barn with 27 stalls
- Indoor riding arena 125’X200’
- Outdoor arena and breaking pens
Tract 2: 112± acres
- Mostly pasture with multiple ponds
Tract 3: 33± acres
- Wooded building site
- Substantial road frontage with paved private entry
Tract 4: 20± acres
- Manager’s home
- Private end of the road entry
Click Here for additional property information.
The “Cattleman’s Castle” was built in 1888 and is now on the National Register of Historic Places. It is a fully remodeled, 8,500± square foot home offering four bedrooms and six baths built on three levels. It boasts Pennsylvania barn wood floors, high ceilings, and numerous large windows. The kitchen is particularly impressive, with commercial fixtures, two large islands, and a 16-door pantry cabinet.
With classic 19th century opulence, the mansion includes a large foyer, two grand parlors, dining area, and a large office and den. Even the basement is impressive, with its slate floors and additional bedroom.
A large covered porch surrounds the house on three sides, ensuring a perfect venue for enjoying the Oklahoma evenings.
The stone guest house has three bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, four baths, and its own kitchen.
The stone pool house has two baths, exercise room, kitchen and serves the large outdoor swimming pool.
The garage building has a four-bays, a large carport, and two efficiency apartments.
The equestrian facilities include a new 27-stall barn, 40-stall barn, historic hay barn, 125’X200’ indoor riding arena, 125’X200’ outdoor arena, and breaking pens.
Tract 4: Manager’s home with a private end of the road entry.
Summary of Terms:
· A five percent buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
· A ten percent earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
· The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies including financing.
· Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
· Broker participation is available. Contact our office for participation guideline.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Star Lake RanchTulsa, OK
A purebred cattle ranch 16 miles north of Tulsa. 3,290± acres of bluestem grass covering rolling hills provide scenic vistas in all directions. Excellent working facilities including the show/sale barn complement the 16 main pastures.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.